"What We Gave For Each Other's Is Pure Love" Woman Say As She Share Photos Of Her Love Of Life(Photos)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
An African woman who has shun negative comments following her post of her and her lover online has went ahead to drop some quotes,"What We Gave For Each Other's Is Pure Love".
Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko, has debunked rumours that he proposed marriage to Nigerian superstar Emmanuella Samuel. Reports had it that Nwoko attempted to wed the teenage star. It was alleged that Ned Nwoko is in talks with Emmanuella’s family over a marriage proposal list. However, the husband of actress Regina Daniels, in a post on his Instagram page described the report as fake news, When asked by a fan if he intends to marry Emmanuela, Ned who last week welcomed a son with Regina Daniels said that he has beautiful wives. Watch him speak; The fan with username, don.makas.165 had asked, “Ned, I hear say you wan marry Emmanuella. Is it true or false?” Ned responded, ”I have beautiful wives.” Another fan @jennifereverest24 asked, ”the news about you and Emmanuella, is it true?” Ned responded, ”It is fake news.”
He wrote: “In 2019 when I needed to move to a larger office space and needed some money to complete the rent, my wife emptied her account for me. I refused to collect the money but she kept begging me to take it,” he wrote. "I was worried about how she will cope with no money in her account but she told me she will be fine. I know how long it took for her to save that sum in her account but she willingly gave it to me. "I can't begin to recount the number of times she has denied herself so much just because of the love she has for me. She has never pressured me for anything. Whatever I give, she accepts with all joy. “I love you Onomen Audu very much and as God blesses me, I will ensure you enjoy every good thing of life.”
A mentally challenged woman identified as Ebassey Kerie Obeteng, aka Azonto, has given birth to a set of twins in Obudu, Cross River State. One Linus Ibli Behakong said the woman delivered the twins, a boy and girl, at Sacred Heart Hospital, Obudu on Saturday, July 15, 2023. Mr. Behakong said the woman was impregnated by an unknown man, adding that he registered her for ante-natal and monitored her progress. “S he is a mad woman from Abi LGA, we don't know who got her pregnant. I registered her from day one at the hospital, paid for her scan, and monitored her. I also posted her on Facebook, people started contributing, then yesterday she put to bed a set of twins (a boy and girl) at Sacred Heart Hospital, Obudu through Caesarean Section (CS),” Linus said. Meanwhile, kindhearted Nigerians have begun to make financial contributions for the baby and post-natal items to the mother. Efforts are being made for th...
Comments
Post a Comment